Looking for a creative content writer? I’m a freelancer for digital marketing. I’m also a freelance writer for blogs.
I write articles, blog posts, and copy for small businesses in a friendly, conversational tone that welcomes and engages your customers.
I help bring snooze-worthy content to life and simplify complex topics. You get easy-to-understand articles with great readability.
Engaging copy is crucial. You need to break through the noise and distractions to grab your customer’s attention.
Solid copy educates and entertains your customers. Most importantly, it builds trust.
You create strong relationships by building trust with authoritative and helpful content. With the right creative resources, you show your potential client that you understand what they need.
When a customer moves from the awareness stage and names their problem or issue, they’re seeking information on how to fix it. They want answers that work.
That’s where you come in. Your content gently guides the customer and moves them toward the buying stage.
Be the solution to their problem. Help remove their pain points. They’re looking for answers. Be the answer.
- concise on-spot copy, without the fluff
- longer dwell time on your site
- targeted copy that speaks to your buyer’s persona
- to be the solution to your customer’s problem
- …you want results.
How I can help:
- copy that speaks to your customized buying persona
- transform your business language into the right words with flow and transitional phrases that will keep them reading
- I understand story structure, having written fiction for over ten years
- put the pieces of your puzzle together to help the customer’s experience in the decision making process
- clean copy with proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- I’m a freelancer for digital marketing (certified in content marketing, direct response copywriter, inbound marketing, and email marketing from important industry leaders as shown on my “about me” page)
What you don’t want:
Complicated, verbose phrases. Complex and drab copy. Bored customers that bounce off your site faster than a three-year old on a sugar rush.
Let me help you:
Your creative content should keep the reader focused, so you can easily move them along the buying process. This is a win/win for both the customer who finds a solution to their problem with your company, and for your continued growth.
WHAT YOU NEED: Easy. Simplified. Results driven content.
Portfolio: Writing Samples
You’ll find a portfolio of my writing samples here.
Contact me, today.